Tips & Trivia
- Flossing before brushing helps dislodge plaque and food debris so brushing can wipe it away
- Avoid drinking water for at least 30 min after tea to avoid teeth staining
- Avoid dry mouth - Saliva provides an essential defence against tooth decay and periodontal disease. Where there is insufficient saliva serious dental health problems can arise
Complete Family Dental Care
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I have my teeth cleaned?
Each person is different. Most dentists insist on twice a year, but patients should have a professional dental cleaning every 3 to 4 months. Decay and gum disease is caused by bacteria in a colony that takes about 8-10 weeks to become destructive or must be removed or broken up within this base period.
When/how often should I floss?
Flossing at least once per day is very important. For maximum results, we recommend flossing every time you brush your teeth and after every meal.
Selecting your toothbrush
One of the main things to look for in toothbrushes is the bristles. Most dentists recommend soft bristles, especially for those individuals that have sensitive teeth or gums. Both adults and children should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles. Toothbrushes with harder bristles are not more effective at removing plaque or stains.
If you are unsure of what features to look for or the best bristle head design for cleaning your teeth's unique contours and alignment, be sure to ask your dentist or hygienist for assistance....more
- "Pain-free experience with cosmetic results !!!!!" - Aman Oberoi
- "excellent set-up with affordable treatments.i got my tooth treated with no pain.very nice experience." - Mr. Suraj Singh